British footwear designer Sophia Webster and her cult following are on the rise. Her hand-drawn designs have been translated into heels, flats, and espadrilles with bold hues and attitude. For the second drop of PUMA x SOPHIA WEBSTER, Sophia takes on the concept of “Princess PUMA” with hand-drawn prints, glitter, pleats, and hints of metallic. PUMA silhouettes – from the Suede to the Muse Echo – are transformed with new floral and feather prints, pastel, electric hues, and chic, playful style fit for a princess.
How delicious is a cool slice of watermelon on a hot summer day? We think...very. For this mouth-watering rendition of the PUMA Platform style, our Princess SOPHIA WEBSTER has adorned us with a sweet, fruity feet treat. They're not for eating, but they will quench your thirst for lots of summer shoe fun.
- Sunny Basket platform trainers
- SOPHIA WEBSTER's sweet take on the classic Basket
- Soft leather upper with fat laces
- Chunky, watermelon-inspired midsole
- Grippy rubber outsole
- Contrasting black glittery Formstrip applique
- A kaleidoscope of colours